Amron 3222 Bell Communication Routing Panel
- Channels, 3 Divers, Bell-man, Bell Speaker, Through-Water Comms, and 2 Helium Unscramblers
- Inputs: Through-water, 3 Divers, Bell-man, and a Bell Speaker
- Enclosure: 19 in. Retma Rack Mount, anodized aluminum
- Height: 3.5 in.
- Width: 19 in.
- Depth: 13 in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Bell Communication Routing Panel – P/N: 3222 Includes:
- (1) Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone – P/N: 2405-28
- (2) MS Connector Cable 20 Pin Male – P/N: MS-3106A-28-16P
- (2) MS Cable Clamp 24/28 Shells – P/N: MS-3057-16A
- (1) User Manual
2 and 3 Year Extended Warranties are available for this product. Please refer to the Attachments tab for further information on the program.
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Amron’s chamber communications are designed to be used in air chambers where oxygen concentrations remain below 23.5%. Our communications products (including communicators, speakers, entertainment systems, and other communications accessory items) are NOT designed for oxygen service, are not intrinsically safe, and do not meet the criteria given in NFPA-99, Chapter 20 and other applicable definitions. Misuse of our chamber communicator products in high-concentration Oxygen environments may result in serious injury and/or death.