AMCOM II 2820A-03 Double Lock Chamber Communicator With Entertainment Channel
NEWLY DESIGNED ENHANCEMENTS:
• High Audio Fidelity
Ultra-low noise circuit combined with noise suppression circuitry produces crystal clear speech. An automatic gain adjustment will guard audio signals from distortion, enhance speaker protection and audio quality. Increases bandwidth 47%.
• Extended Battery Backup Operation Time
Audio amplifier card deploys the state-of-the-art Class-D digital audio power amplifier. Has very low power dissipation, produces less heat, and extends battery backup life up to 32%.
• Flexible Gain Settings
The audio amplifier card has adjustable gain settings to accommodate different communication applications and environments.
• Ultra-Low Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
EMI is achieved through spread-spectrum and de-phase control techniques providing for optimum integration with diving systems.
- Fully featured hard-wire, Double Lock Chamber Communicator system.
- The AMCOM™ II has independent channels and volume controls (operator, inner lock, and outer lock), as well as separate on/off controls for each lock.
- Built-in Internal Charger with Battery Back-up.
- Panel Microphone allows for improved communications to divers.
- Two Modes of Operation – 2-Wire Mode and/or 4-Wire Mode.
- Separate volume controls for operator and each lock.
- Separate on/off controls for each lock.
- Entertainment channel provides audio through an RCA audio jack.
- Separate volume control for the entertainment channel.
- Entertainment audio is interrupted when the Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone or Push-to-Talk switch is activated.
- Input Impedance (Each Input): 250 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 300 – 10000 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: 40 dB Minimum
- Current Drain Maximum Full Volume: 3 Amps
- Minimum Quiescent: 0.190 Amps
- Output Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC Nominal (9 Volts Minimum – 16 Volts Maximum)
- AC Power Operating Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sensitivity (Input): 0.5 mV
- Output Power (RMS @ 4 Ohm Load, 12 VDC): 10 Watts Audio
- Battery Life: 45 hours
- Dimensions: 8.0 in. H x 10.1in. W x 7.5 in. D (20.3 cm x 25.7 cm x 19.1 cm)
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg)
INCLUDED WITH COMMUNICATOR:
AMCOM II 2820A-03 Double Lock Chamber Communicator with Entertainment Channel includes:
- (1) Amron 2405-28 Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone
- (1) Amron 2890-05 12VDC Sealed Lead Acid Gel-Cell Rechargeable Battery with Slide terminals
- (1) Amron MS-3106A-20-27S 14 Pin Female MS Connector MS Connector
- (1) Amron MS-3057-12A 20/22 Shell MS Cable Clamp
- (1) Amron P-2392 Power Cord
- (1) Amron 2820A-02-UM Double Lock Chamber Communicator User Manual
- Amron 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Mic
- Amron 2460-28 Standard Headset with Boom Mic
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Amron’s chamber communications are designed to be used in air chambers where oxygen concentrations remain below 23.5%. Our communications products (including communicators, speakers, entertainment systems, and other communications accessory items) are NOT designed for oxygen service, are not intrinsically safe, and do not meet the criteria given in NFPA-99, Chapter 20 and other applicable definitions. Misuse of our chamber communicator products in high-concentration Oxygen environments may result in serious injury and/or death.